This blog will slowly reveal some of the most powerful secrets know and used in the marketing community to date. This blog will discuss everything from opt in email newsletters, to copywriting, to direct mail with a focus on business growth strategies to make small businesses into large ones. It will also show ways of transforming businesses and watching them grow exponentially by in particular how to improve lead creation and conversion systems already in place.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

***Internet Marketing & Business***


Hey there my trusty readers,

Welcome back to those of you who are regular readers of my columns and too anyone who is a virgin reader of Marketing Madonna I am glad you have discovered one of the best free marketing resources on the internet. I was pleasantly surprised after my last series of articles to see the traffic roar in to this site after I published two articles in two days of course that was short lived. Such is the nature of the internet these days and I actually found it quiet hilarious to see the results leapfrog just from publishing a an article every day or two. The only problem is that most of us have other better things to do and other activities that will leverage us more profit than writing articles on a site every day. Not to mention most of us have learnt that we need to have 3, 4 or 5 internet ventures going at once to get a steady return. Some of us even have better things to do, people to see, and we simply don’t have time to publish articles every day.

So I’m just letting you know the purpose of this site is too write some quality articles over the next 6 months to a year every week so that in 6 months I have a great site with an enormous database of invaluable information. In my opinion that caters for both regular readers who visit the site every week or two too see what you’ve been up to as well as new readers who have access to an amazing database of content and great information. Patience is a virtue ladies and gentlemen. If you are seeing yourself consistently entering into ventures with passion and confidence before seeing your efforts slowly stale out as you don’t instantaneously get amazing results. If more than often your sites die before you because your motivation to build the site is gone and you leave your brilliant idea die for all eternity only too see an internet marketing guru steal your idea a few months and make millions with then I consider trying this tactic of building your site up over time as this method will most likely build better long term results and may even give you the time to create ten sites instead of five. $$$.

The other day I was reading a book entitled “Internet Marketing in 2003” or something of the like. The irony of the book was most of what was contained with in it was a lot of the up to date core concepts, principals and systems that a lot of the top gurus are teaching and implementing right now in 2006. So much for the razzle dazzle, cut throat ever changing always evolving world that is the internet. Please don’t be readers, the fundamentals of what makes an great business and effective marketing will never really change or evolve much what will change will be the technology available to communicate that message.

One finally word, I have recently had a few people who have blatantly tried to spam my site with messages in the comments section. If you want to post a comment you are more than welcome to. But if you want to post a comment then please add one as I appreciate them. However, if you want to post a comment to promote your site then I will allow that only if you add some valuable discussion or at least attempt to in your post. If I think your website is a bit dubious or a subpar product I will also not allow it. I don’t post spam comment on your sites or any other sites, I only promote my sites by writing articles or adding valuable feedback so I ask you to have some integrity and to do the same. On that not if you have an problems with sites I link to or have affiliate or other ventures with on this or any other site don’t be afraid to contact me here. I will get in contact with those businesses and if they fail to meet my expectations then I will remove their links from my website.

I take a hard stance on this kind of thing because I have a reputation to maintain and improve upon and reputation is one of the most important things to have in business, always work on maintaining and improving it. If you have a great product or a great website do not be afraid to contact me though as I like to reward good business people. Email me here.

Signed with Success


Peter Laurent

No comments:

Blog Archive