This blog will slowly reveal some of the most powerful secrets know and used in the marketing community to date. This blog will discuss everything from opt in email newsletters, to copywriting, to direct mail with a focus on business growth strategies to make small businesses into large ones. It will also show ways of transforming businesses and watching them grow exponentially by in particular how to improve lead creation and conversion systems already in place.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I am the Steve Irwin of Marketing

I am the Steve Irwin of Marketing


Yes that is correct I am the Crocodile Hunter
of the marketing world you see I go for a
juggernaut and do not play around with my
direct marketing campaigns.
Everyone I know who is successful has this
same KILLER entrepreneural spirtit
question is do you?

Pete

No comments:

Blog Archive