This blog will slowly reveal some of the most powerful secrets know and used in the marketing community to date. This blog will discuss everything from opt in email newsletters, to copywriting, to direct mail with a focus on business growth strategies to make small businesses into large ones. It will also show ways of transforming businesses and watching them grow exponentially by in particular how to improve lead creation and conversion systems already in place.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

***Unorthodox Door 2 Door Sales Technique***

"Did I forget to mention the shameless plug"


Yes door 2 door sales who would have thought I'd have a KILLER technique for you on this!? Yes I'll admit I have been one of those "annoying" door 2 door sales men and I must also admit it's the best "normal job" I ever had. It is safe to say I have participated in almost every type and facet of direct response type advertising including working doing things in industries that most of you would never even thought existed let alone are making a killing.

First of I apologise too those of my readers who have missed my regular posting, I get busy with my business projects, friends, relationships and various other things that take up my time such as going to the gym. For those of you who have a moral objection to the fact that I'm not actually selling you or plugging you everything I have a special suprise for you but more on that in a little bit.

I hope you like the changes with the site, I was going to go to one of those new funky blogger sites however I like the current Gary Halbert styled site. I also plan on moving my links to a different page [somehow some way] and getting rid of that annoying amazon affliate banner as it takes away from my most perfect site which would otherwise intice you to read each and every article on this site!

So any way back to my unorthodox door 2 door sales technique... Standing on one leg...
I kid you not, I have had numerous ankle problems over my life time and I used to stand on one leg while waiting for the customer often with my eye closed to trying to work on my balance. Guess what a few of these home owners opened door with out me noticing and it soon became a great icebreaker. It literally throws the person of balance and clears their mind which takes any preplanned objections they had planned for you. So basically what came from something to do while waiting for the person to answer turned into a crazy powerful technique...

Some other killer tips
  • Always use social proof as coined by Robert Cialdini, create a few fake leads or sales when working of course do not try and turn these into the boss. Doing this makes what you are doing seem a lot more normal and acceptable especially if its other people in there area.

  • Make sure you know the area code and phone number code of the area you are in.

  • Use a quick icebraker such as a short story or something you've noticed about their home. If they seem annoyed or like they like they don't like being "sold to or one over" then skip this and then just pitch them straight after hello how are you...

  • Unless your boss is a complete ditwit he's constructed a pitch that is proven to work effectively. Stick to it and do not try to be and innovator. In fact I only know one guy who has innovated and made it work for him and he was a freak nad holds numerous sales records and earns as much in a day to a day and a half as the other sales consultants he works with do in a week. In fact in the country he's from which is New Zealand the company is actually teaching some elements of his system to all new sales consultants but thats onl ya rare example. Stick to the tried and true pitch for the most part as it will get the hardest thing to get in sales, "consistent results."

NOW for my shameless plug I was talking about... It seems that every man and his blog these days is trying to make money out of there readers so I wanted to do something in that I want to give you something absolutely FREE. Of course I'm not going to give it too you this awesome piece of information absolutely FREE as that would be a crazy thing to do.

You see you are going to help make me filthy rich! You see this piece of information is a FREE ebook from one of the top Internet Marketing gurus Brad Callen. Brad and his brother Matt have made a name for themselves in the marketing community selling the usual stuff that filthy rich marketing gurus typically sell. However they also like to help others out http://www.bradcallen.com and his free site for reciprical links http://www.linkmetro.com.

So more about how you are going to make me filthy rich in a minute I'm going to tell you how to get your hands on this FREE ebook and if you have any interest on an internet marketing genius can teach you step by step how you can massively boost your search engine results using keywords this might be of a slight smidgen of interest to you but then again perhaps maybe it won't if you like being poor.

You see whats going to happen is you are going to make me filthy rich by reading the FREE ebook then clicking on Brads new Website to buy his absolutely kick arse complementary called "Keyword Elite" but first you have to read this kick ass book Google Adwords Made Easy






Signed with Success,

Peter

p.s. P.S's are so 2005!

No comments:

Blog Archive